Monday, September 19, 2011

Craftland Day 1


       For all you people who don't really know minecraft, now it's your chance, cuz it's minecraft week for me!  I'm going to be updating daily this week til saturday about things I've learned about the recent minecraft update!  I will also explain it for the unenlightened.
       In Minecraft, there are creatures, that are commonly called mobs.  Some are useful (cows, chickens, wolves, and pigs) while others are hurtful (spiders, creepers, skeletons, and zombies).  This new mob that I found is called and Endermen.  They're unique in that they won't bother you at all unless you look directly at them.  Do that and then they just stare.  Look away for just a second and they teleport right next to you and knock your block off!  I learned that one pretty quick...

No comments: