Monday, October 24, 2011

Cheater Strip: MSJAR


         In all the webcomics I've read (which is a fair amount) it always seems like the random guest strips are pretty early in the overall production of the entire comic history.  Now I know why.
I'm going to try to get a few guest strips in for the next few updates so I can sit back and reevaluate my work and my life and-ok I've just gotten lazy.  I can do better!  I swear!
       This strip is actually from my friend Aaron's site who I originally did these strips for.  It was drawn by Aaron Painter and the link to it is here.  He's not doing comics right now, so I'm tying him over til he gets back (in two years).  You may have noticed he is a better artist than me.  That's cuz he is.
(I call these "cheater strips" because that's what they are.  I'm cheating hardcore by using guest strips).

ALSO!
If you want to put your own strip here, than shoot me an e-mail at baconfellow@yahoo.com with the strip and I might just put it up.  Bonus!  I'll link it to your own comic site if you have one!  Just try not to swear and don't be TOO crass. :)

No comments: