Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Face

Ah man I hate it when webcomic artists do this!  Here I am on update day expecting something funny, and instead they just give me some of their "art".  And it's a self-portrait too!  What is this guy, narcissistic? (If you chose to read my blog, then you would probably rule that out).  Seriously, I came for laughs and I got some sketch of a face!  This artist is a prick, I can't believe he'd do this to me!  

(In all actuality, I personally like when webcomicists occasionally do an art day thing.)

So yeah, I've been a little swamped and drew this instead of a comic, partially to prove I actually can draw.  However, I don't reflect that in my usual comics because while drawing this I totally went OCD about many a detail (and then the scan went funny so it's not great anyway).  With my simple comic art I don't need to worry as much.

Also, this is actually my SECOND self portrait!  The first one is here.

No comments: