Friday, October 7, 2011

Snozzzz

      There's that fictional character of mine again.   He's used here because this isn't a problem I'm currently facing, also I just wanted to draw someone else every now and then.
The sentiment i there though...
I

HATE

SNORING.
So very very much.  And it's not fair to me if my roommie snores, because I'm one of the quietest sleepers ever (except a few mumbles in my sleep, but that wouldn't wake someone up).  I'm also one of the most sensitive people I know to snoring, it's a despicable act by an inferior airway.  Snoring is the devil's way to keep people awake and crabby so they're more likely to destroy worlds or something.  In fact, evil king Typhologhesee was once a decent individual until he had a succession of three roommates with snoring problems.  His sleep deprivation drove him to megalomania out of spite.
So if you snore, please buy those nasal strips or mouth thingies.  You would do the world a favor.

No comments: