Friday, February 10, 2012

100!


        When my good friend Aaron asked me to do a guest strip for his comic, I figured it might be a fun thing to try.  I did not expect it to turn into this long lasting project which I've now put up one hundred comics for!
        Something inane like this comic may seem a weird thing to put up for this momentous comic, epecially given it's not very colored, but I thought I'd bust out my old gray tone pens and just draw something I felt like drawing, which was in fact me and Aaron having a fight of lesser sanity.  I also had quite a headache when I designed it.
        So one hundred comics!  I'm trying to think of a way to celebrate, and the word "cheerios" keeps coming to mind, so I guess I'll have cheerios.  As for any of you readers who have read all my comics, I freakin' love you!  One day I hope there will be more people I can say that to.

LATER POST:  OH NO! I'M OUT OF CHEERIOS!
LATERER POST:  Guuuys, I got over 100 views and it's not even noon!  I'm so happy!  To celebrate, I tagged ALL MY COMICS and put up a poll asking you nice people whether I should shake things up a bit here (you can vote on it below).  The changes now are probably permanent unless enough people dislike them.

1 comment:

DANEIL said...

YES I AM IN THIS COMIC TAKE THAT AMERICA

FREE HEALTHCARE REPRESENT