Sunday, April 1, 2012

FRIIIIIIICK

This is really really bad news for my comic, as I cannot afford a new scanner...  I'm going to tool around with it, and if all else fails, bring it in to be fixed (a thought I loathe because I'm fairly poor, and get no monetary support from this comic).  So until I get things sorted out, I'm not sure what I'll do for the comic here, which makes me nervous because I already have so few viewers and you guys will understandably lose interest upon seeing my art get even worse because I'm doing it on computer (my tablet unfortunately is also broken... I'm just not good with electronics apparently).  I WILL keep up with my MWF schedule, even if it means I will be shoveling crap your way, so I ask my viewer(s) to stick with me.
I'm actually fairly upset, because I had drawn a semi-decent comic for today, and didn't have access to another scanner.
I find this exceptionally upsetting because I also had trouble with my printer, but it turned out that somehow a stick of chapstick had been caught in the paper tray, and jammed it, but THAT got fixed when I pulled it out.  I haven't done anything cruel to my scanner!  IT'S A TRAMP OF A MACHINE!

Y'know if you're desperate to be entertained by me, you could always check out my Vlog

No comments: