Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Young Khail

SORRY!
Ok, I feel kinda guilty that I haven't updated here in awhile.  At first it was vacation hiatus, and now it's because my computer is really bonkers right now, and I sorta use it to scan and color all my comics, soooo.... 
It's pretty essential.  I'll be getting it to the repairman (my brother) soon and then we will be back up.
Look ebrybodies, I made one of these things instead of a comic because it's finals week!  Whattya know!

Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite comics of all time, though.  You should probably read it if you haven't already.  This is from the movie's website though, and I didn't like the movie nearly as much.  Read the comic first at least.

This... this looks a lot like what I wore to junior prom.  I had a different hat, and the brass knuckle-microphone combo is inaccurate, but otherwise pretty spot on here.  Well, the back pack and headphones weren't part of the dancing I suppose.

Oh and I'm 19, not 18.  Oops.

No comments: