Friday, January 6, 2012

Tablet Part 3


     I got permission from Daniel to do that.  And to be perfectly honest, he's Asian-Australian, but I wasn't sure how I could stereotype that in a drawing.  Phew, it's been forever since I've done a manga picture.  It probably shows.
Right!  The tablet!  After my vacation back home I forgot to pack my pen so I did this one with my art supplies and it led me to a decision.
AN IMPORTANT DECISION:
     I am not going to use my tablet for drawing iwearfedora any more.  It's an experimental comic strip, and    I've come to the decision that I want to keep it in analog drawing (even if it means I'm going to have
to continue to use my scanner).
     What I AM doing with my tablet is planning out a NEW SECOND COMIC!!!   WOO!!  It's still in developmental stages and it's art form will be a bit simpler.  Also, I won't be in it, it'll just be mostly fiction.
Get excited!  Tell your friends!!

No comments: