Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Aaron returns P. 1


Good news everybody!  My friend Aaron wrote me and graciously wrote me some guest strips!  What a guy!  Also, my scanner is working again, and I don't know why!!!  Daniel says it was thanks to him.  Good for you Daniel!

Are you confused?  Why IS there two Aaron's?  Well, Mr/Ms/Mrs I-don't-keep-myself-updated-on-webcomics, read THIS comic and it will explain it to you.  Seriously, keep up though!  So the good news is that IWEARFEDORA is coming back online!  This week will be covered by Aaron, the wonderful chap (who's art has changed slightly since I saw it last, and I like it!) and then I will be back next week with my less artful comics!  So you can come back now, I meant no offense!

Oh and the minecraft knockoff thing was something Aaron did.  Every game ever was a minecraft knockoff.  Oh, how I miss him.

No comments: