Friday, April 6, 2012

Hiatus

I'm going on a brief break, but don't worry it won't be relaxing.  Finals are coming up, as well as me moving to a new dorm, plus my scanner's STILL out of commission.  So I'm going to take a little break from now until Monday April 23rd (the week after finals).  I hope to have everything moving smoothly then, and since I'll be in a new, easier, term of school the comics here should even improve a bit.  I'm sorry for my viewer(s) that will miss me.

Tell ya what.  IF you have a guest strip that you want me to put up during my little break, e-mail it to baconfellow@yahoo.com and if it's not terribly raunchy (I like to stay somewhat family friendly) I'll put it up and give you credit, even link to your website you like.

Alright, I gotta do homework.  Bye.

No comments: